What We Do
TCP - Adult Learners
Have you dreamed of a career in technology, but you just didn't know how to break into this high-demand industry? You're in the right place. We have multiple cohorts open now, so explore your options and apply!
Brush up your business skills, gain technology certifications, interview with industry-leading organizations, and more through our TCP Cohorts. Past tech trainings included, but are not limited to:
- Back End (node.js, Python and C# Framework)
- Technical Project Management (Scrum, ITIL)
- Other business technologies like Salesforce, ServiceNow, and Microsoft Azure.
In addition to these skills, you'll also gain the soft skills it takes to get and maintain the career you've been dreaming of!
By the Numbers
What you can get out of it:
During the Program
- Completely no-cost training and services
- Certification in high demand, highly marketable skills
- Access to supportive services from community partners and nonprofits
- Professional training on how to interact and perform in the corporate workplace
- Money management training on how to create and live within a household budget, and how to save and invest for life-long financial security
- Direct access to sought after employers for long-term jobs
- Support and training while mastering new skills and new environments
- Coaches provide on-the-job mentorship and career planning for up to 12 months
- Case managers ensure graduates receive supportive services, when needed, so graduates can maintain their focus on their new jobs and overcome obstacles
- Access to technology jobs with middle class salaries