What We Do
TCP - Adult Learners
Have you dreamed of a career in technology, but you just didn't know how to break into this high-demand industry? You're in the right place. We have multiple cohorts open now, so explore your options and apply!
Brush up your business skills, gain technology certifications, interview with industry-leading organizations, and more through our TCP Cohorts. Past tech trainings included, but are not limited to:
- Back End (node.js, Python and C# Framework)
- Technical Project Management (Scrum, ITIL)
- Other business technologies like Salesforce, ServiceNow, and Microsoft Azure.
In addition to these skills, you'll also gain the soft skills it takes to get and maintain the career you've been dreaming of!
ServiceNow Spring 2022 HBCU - Atlanta, GA (Virtual)
About This Cohort
TechBridge and ServiceNow are collaborating to offer a no-cost, flexible, part-time 10-week Technology Career Program designed to prepare individuals for a career in the growing technology and innovation field. We are looking for motivated, tech-savvy individuals who are ready to invest in their future as a ServiceNow System Administrator, ServiceNow Implementation Specialist, or ServiceNow Consultant.
This cohort is offered specifically for attendees at historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs).
Deadline to Apply:
Cohort Dates: to ; Monday - Thursday from to
WHAT IS IT?
Training and industry certifications in ServiceNow fundamentals and IT service management. Provides employment opportunities in technology roles with average starting salaries of $54,000 to $114,000
WHAT CAN IT OFFER YOU?
Employment Opportunities in technology roles with average starting salaries of $54,000 to $114,000.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Must be authorized to work in the US
Current students and recent graduates — ALL MAJORS — from Black and Latinx communities
By the Numbers
What you can get out of it:
During the Program
- Completely no-cost training and services
- Certification in high demand, highly marketable skills
- Access to supportive services from community partners and nonprofits
- Professional training on how to interact and perform in the corporate workplace
- Money management training on how to create and live within a household budget, and how to save and invest for life-long financial security
- Direct access to sought after employers for long-term jobs
- Support and training while mastering new skills and new environments
- Coaches provide on-the-job mentorship and career planning for up to 12 months
- Case managers ensure graduates receive supportive services, when needed, so graduates can maintain their focus on their new jobs and overcome obstacles
- Access to technology jobs with middle class salaries