What We Do
Exponent Case Manager
This service provides nonprofits with the resources to transform their data systems and gives them the ability to share data with other nonprofits and community collaboratives.
Founded in 2005, Exponent Partners has helped hundreds of nonprofits leverage the Salesforce platform for good. Like TechBridge, Exponent Partners is dedicated to advancing nonprofits for great social impact. As the first official implementation partner of Exponent Case Management, our clients have access to the leading program management app built on the Salesforce Platform.
- High-level client and case records across the organization and linked to avoid duplication
- Tailored intake forms that help you capture data both on client and case record
- Automatically tracks baseline, intermediate and latest assessments so you can see changes over time
- Track units of service, type of service, case notes, and any other information you want to associate with a service
- Record, track and interact with internal or external referrals
Ready to get started?
Before we can define your organizational needs and goals, you’ll need to fill out our
5-minute Operational Readiness Survey.