TechBridge Dream Big Technology Grant Application Available in Georgia

Jun 22, 2021
DreamBig Technology Grant

SHARE

TechBridge announced today the opening of applications for the 2020 TechBridge Dream Big Technology Grant in Georgia. The Dream Big Technology Grants support TechBridge’s mission to break the cycle of generational poverty. The Dream Big Technology Grants help nonprofits, including those focused on workforce development, homelessness, food security, and access to justice, leverage technology to break this cycle and move people from survival to stability.

Nonprofit staff, boards and volunteer advisors often brainstorm great ideas but lack the resources to activate these ideas. The Dream Big Technology Grant provides funding to make dreams into reality. Nonprofit organizations outline ideas to improve client journeys, re-invent onboarding, motivate donors, link service partners, illustrate their impact, and other projects which enhance mission delivery and positively impact their clients. 

The Dream Big Technology Grants are an 80/20 matching grant with TechBridge providing 80 percent of the projects total funding the selected nonprofit(s) the remaining 20 percent. The Dream Big Technology Grant is one of the few grant opportunities to support technology services and products. 

Ideas for potential projects include, but are not limited to:

  • Managing & Inspiring Donors
  • Tracking Client Journeys and Outcomes
  • Measuring Your Missions Impact for Foundations and Sponsors
  • Simplified Client Onboarding and Data Sharing
  • Operationalizing Your Strategic Plan and Stretch Goals
  • Networking Your Separate Internal Systems
  • Networking with Other Agencies Serving Same Populations

Proposed project incorporates specific TechBridge services as outlined here:

 

To learn more and/or apply visit: 

https://www.techbridge.org/dream-big-grant-ga/

related information

Nicole Armstrong Celebrated as First Black Female Computer Science Graduate

Nicole Armstrong celebrated as first black female computer science graduate

Nicole Armstrong graduated from Binghamton University’s Thomas J. Watson College of Engineering and Applied Sciences...
Samantha Sanchez - National Social Justice Summit

National Social Justice Summit – Meet Our Emcee

Interview with Samantha Sanchez TechBridge is excited to host our inaugural National Social Justice Summit on March 24th, 2022. We...
National Social Justice Summit - Bringing Together Thought Leaders in the Social Justice Page

TechBridge to Host National Social Justice Summit

We are excited to announce that TechBridge will host its inaugural National Social Justice Summit on March 24th, 2022. We invite social justice...
TechBridge Digital Ball - Level Up

TechBridge Hosts 21st Annual Digital Ball

On Tuesday, May 18th, TechBridge will host its 21st annual Digital Ball. This year’s theme is “Level Up,” and...
Help us   of Generational Poverty

Help us

of Generational Poverty