TechBridge's Technology Career Program
Want a career in technology?
The TechBridge Technology Career Program is a no-cost, part-time technology and business education program designed to prepare unemployed or underemployed adults for a career in the growing technology job market.
Upon graduation from the education program, participants interview with partner employers for entry-level technology roles and receive six months of career coaching and mentorship.
Past participants have learned business skills to succeed in leading corporations, money management, and investing for success. Past trainings included technologies like:
- Back End (node.js, Python and C# Framework)
- Technical Project Management (Scrum, ITIL)
- Other business technologies like Salesforce, ServiceNow, and Microsoft Azure.
Interested in learning more?
Our Partnership with Microsoft
TechBridge is proud to partner with Microsoft and its Accelerate Atlanta program, designed to close the digital skills gap and build a more inclusive workforce.
Accelerate provides the digital skills needed to unlock new opportunities and remove barriers for underserved communities and upskill and cross-skill existing digitally fluent populations in an effort to balance the playing field in these unprecedented times.
Benefits During the Program
• Completely free training and services
• Technology Certifications in high demand, highly marketable skills
• Access to supportive services from community partners and nonprofits
• Professional training, digital badges, and certificates on how to interact and perform in the corporate workplace
• Money management training on how to create and live within a household budget and how to save and invest for life long financial security
Graduate Benefits After the Program
• Direct access to sought after employers for entry-level IT jobs
• Support and training while mastering new skills and new environments
• Case managers ensure graduates receive supportive services when needed so graduates can maintain their focus on their new jobs and overcome obstacles
• Access to technology jobs with livable wages
The Technology Career Program will be offering 3 training certification programs in Spring 2021.