Delivering Technology, Driving Change
Location: 500 Interstate Blvd. South, Nashville, TN 37210
Download: Job Description
TechBridge is a nonprofit that arms other nonprofits on the frontline of alleviating the causes of poverty with technology that will allow them to expand the impact of their mission for the millions of men, women and children who suffer from lack of access to shelter, food,
employment, education, healthcare, and financial literacy.
We are adding to our team! TechBridge is recruiting for an experienced Salesforce Architect. Specifically, we are seeking a professional who has engaged across all levels of Salesforce.com (with preference for Salesforce.org/Nonprofit Success Pack/client and program management) consulting projects. Your skill set will demonstrate your ability to:
- oversee the outreach and delivery process of salesforce.org projects.
- gather and document existing and future state client business processes.
- gather and consult with clients on solution requirements.
- design solutions including object model, security, reports, and custom APEX
- implement solutions and provide support for both client-facing and internal projects.
- understand Salesforce data architecture in standard and custom objects.
- develop Salesforce flows, process builders, and workflows.
- understand object oriented and loose coupling concepts in applications and proper
- database normalization for relational/object databases.
- utilize data configuration migration tools to deploy configurations between Salesforce
environments in a granular fashion.
- understand API integration and data mapping between remote cloud based systems.
- develop data migration between Salesforce systems and other data systems
You must also have experience recommending effective and scalable solutions that enable TechBridge and its partners to achieve their goals. We need a strong technical professional who is accustomed to serving as a resource during research, outreach and sales processes.
If understanding client needs, designing and implementing solutions, and providing ongoing support are your SuperPowers, we’d love to hear from you! Be prepared to speak about your 7+ years of success with building effective relationships, gathering solutions requirements, designing and implementing customized solutions, and providing ongoing support.
To apply, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to reviewing your skillset!