TechBridge values all contributions to sustain our mission.
To protect the privacy of our donors and their special relationship with TechBridge, we maintain the following policies:
- We may request personal information online, such as name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card number ONLY for the purposes of accepting donations or sponsorships, or for the purchase of admission to special events; we will not release or use this information for any other purpose unless we have the donor’s consent.
- TechBridge allows donors the option to give online at www.techbridge.org. When making an online donation, donors will be asked to provide their name, contact information, and credit card billing information. All of this information is encrypted using SSL, an industry standard secure technology. This encryption is designed to prevent the theft or interception of the information provided.
- We do not trade or sell donors’ personal information with other organizations.
- We offer donors the option to be recognized anonymously.
- Donors may request to not receive certain mailings or email communications, including but not limited to print newsletters, event invitations, or electronic communications.
- We do not distribute personal information entered by those who visit our website.
- Personal information stored in TechBridge’s database is protected with a secured login with authentication, assignment of a unique ID to each person with computer access, regular pass code changes, and user IDs are deactivated or terminated as needed.
- Any requests to update, correct or remove personal information from our database will be acted on within 48 hours of the request.
- TechBridge uses Salesforce for data management services. Salesforce provides data protection meeting PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard), encrypted communication via SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology, state-of-the-art firewall infrastructure that detects malicious application attacks, virus protection, security and vulnerability monitoring and tracking.