Amazon Web Services (AWS) re/start Program
AWS Cloud and IT Fundamentals Training
Metro Atlanta (currently this program is offered online)
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
June 7 - August 27, 2021
Launch a career in technology with AWS re/Start
AWS re/Start is a free, full-time skills development program to jump-start your career working in cloud computing. A technology background is not required to apply and the program is focused on unemployed and underemployed individuals.
AWS re/Start and TechBridge have teamed up to offer this tuition free, online program Through scenario-based learning, hands-on labs, and coursework, learners gain the skills they need for an entry-level cloud role. In the program, you’ll also focus on professional skills such as adaptive communication, time management, resume building, and interviewing to prepare for employer meeting and interviews. You will learn cloud computing skills and prepare for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification with free access to practice and full exams. After you graduate, TechBridge will connect you with employers and help you move into your new working life.
Presented in collaboration with
What your journey to the cloud will look like:
- Apply – no technology experience is required – Application opens soon!
- Join information session on 4/19, 4/26, 5/3, 5/10, 5/17 from 1:00 – 1:30pm EST.
- Registration link here: http://bit.ly/tcpsummer2021cloudinfo
- PENDING Interview Orientation on June 1 from 9:00 -12:00 pm EST
- Class begins on June 7 at 9:00 am
- Prepare for interviews and employer meetings
- Advance your career!
What is cloud computing?
- Authorization to work in United States
- Earned a high school diploma or GED
- Resident of Georgia
- Access to a computer and the internet
What skills will I learn?
Through hands-on interactive sessions, you’ll learn technical, behavioral and mindset skills to prepare you to launch a career in the cloud.
- How cloud computing works
- AWS Cloud skills
- How to use different programming languages
- Build skills aligned with AWS Certification – you’ll prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification
Behavior & Mindset skills
- Effective communication
- Problem solving
- Teamwork Time management
Questions? Reach out!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.